|Stylish Blogger Award|
|Versatile Blogger Award|
|THIS IS A REPOST FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT GET TO READ IT!|
Thank you so much, Patricia of Subjective Soup and Sandy of Traveling Suitcase! This blog was not even a year old when it got the VBA last October and then the SBA last month. I really do not think either is yet deserved but they certainly encourage me to make my blog better! Now I know what to do with these awards. I am sorry for being late in following the rules:
* Be sure to thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
* Share 7 things about yourself.
* Pass the award to other bloggers who you think deserves it.
* Be sure to let the bloggers know you chose them to receive the award.
Here are 7 things the blogosphere does not yet know about me:
1. Yellow is definitely my color!
2. Bill and I have 3 children and 9 grandkids!
3. I am a Toastmaster!
4. Two years ago, I became a sexygenarian!
5. I would looooove to turn this blog into an e-book!
6. Singing and dancing, reading and writing, cooking and eating are my likes!
7. Traveling is my passion.
Here are some examples (space does not allow for a comprehensive list) of truly substantive blogs, more deserving of both awards for both form and function!